728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Thursday, October 11, 2018

    YOKO BLAST 2FACE IDIBIA FOR STEALING HIS UPCOMING SONG

    2FACE STOLE MY SONG I TITLED "AMAKA" YOKO ACCUSED 2FACE 

    Report has it that the well known Nigeria performer 2baba has stole a melody initially made by an up and coming craftsman called Yoko

    2face idibia and yoko
                      2face Idibia andYoko 
    As indicated by the report, the melody was titled Amaka. On the track, the vocalist sang about a particular Amaka who perplexed him in the wake of promising him that she would go to his home. On the tune including DMW's Peruzzi, the vocalist depicted how he had made blueprints, for instance, acquiring diesel and alcohol, only for the young woman to disregard to turn up.


    Meanwhile, in Yoko B 's frame, the craftsman in like manner sang about how Amaka made him amazingly furious after she ensured to adore him. The beat of the two tunes also stable near .

    In a visit with Sunday Scoop, Yoko B expressed, " Right now , I am burnt out on a segment of the best artists in this country .

    When they are up there, they can never empower you to create. They get a kick out of the chance to trick you and confuse your hustle. The new tune Amaka by 2 baba featuring Peruzzi is my thought. The song was conveyed by Richie, who also did the group of the tune.

    Not long in the wake of making my tune, Richie was used by Larry Gaga and he left FESTAC Town for Lekki where he worked with 2 baba. My tunes were still on his PC by at that point. I was paralyzed when I found that they had 'stolen ' the title, thought and message of my tune.

    "I released my conform to five months back and I have been attempting to propel it with the little resources I have. I was by then counselling with Avalon Okpe to arrange the video when 2 baba released his variation. I feel dreadful that they misdirected me since I am an up - and - coming artiste. I require the world to acknowledge what has been done to me. "

    On whether he had made his complaints known to Richie eventually, Yoko B said, " Yes, I cried to him any way he didn't state anything sensible. He said anybody can think about the title Amaka. Be that as it may, I inquire as to why the thought and instrumental of the tunes are so tantamount if something isn't fishy. I am sure that by some methods, 2 baba almost certainly heard the tune .

    To cover their tracks , 2 baba 's shape was conveyed by another producer, Sperochbeatz , anyway they all work in a comparable studio ."

    In any case, when Sunday Scoop achieved Richie , a man who affirmed to be his boss tended to the call and undermined our journalist not to appropriate the story.

    He expressed, " The individual ( Yoko B ) is just scanning for unassuming praise. I am Richie 's executive and I consider the whole story. We genuinely wear' t have anything to state concerning the issue. He should go wherever on the planet concerning the issue.

    For your own specific incredible , I would urge you not to disseminate the story . I wear 't know whether Yoko B can finish what he has started ."

    Exactly when come to , 2 baba 's boss, Efe Omoregbe , communicated that he was uninformed of the case. He expressed, " This is the primary event when I 'm finding out about that case and I can't comment on what I wear' t consider.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: YOKO BLAST 2FACE IDIBIA FOR STEALING HIS UPCOMING SONG Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Upright Editors
    Scroll to Top